I remember us losing against Murderwell at Ibrox a couple of days earlier to win the league on our pwn patch. Apart from that header, I can't remember Laudrup using his head again for us.

Brian Laudrap with a bullet of a header against Dundee Utd won us 9 in a row :cheers:

How things have changed since then :(

Memories, eh? You cannae beat them! You must have been about 4 at the time, no?

:flipa:

And what a night that was - I was sitting in the George Fox stand trying not to look too much like a Rangers fan :) all that went out the window when BL scored - didn't really matter, everyone else around me jumped up as well.....

The most amazing site that night was when Richard Gough lifted the trophey, he had to choke back the tears - that is what it meant...

Then it was straight over to Ibrox to await the team bus coming home - think it finally arrived at Ibrox around 1:30AM and que a wonderfull party...!!

Great days but sadly never likely to be recaptured.

Cammy F

Not only was a header from Laudrup a one-off but Charlie Miller crossing a ball like that with his left foot (to quote Smith after the game) :)

Its so hard to think that was 10 years ago, I remember going into school the next day for my last day of school in 6th year and I did absolutely no work what so ever and just walked round the school singing "9IAR 9IAR....."

Memories that will never be forgotten and always seem like yesterday.

5 mate, nearly 6

Seen many videos of the 9 in a row era

I was lucky enough to get my ST when the good times were here and going to Ibrox expecting a 4-0 home win at least. Must be shite not being brought up in the 9IAR era and having the amazing memories and now having to endure what we're going through at present.