Celtic v Rangers: Becoming the real deal...

That is an absolutely fantastic preview Frankie. Don't think I can disagree with a single word you wrote. Regarding SG as manager, it may well turn out that he disproves  the old perception that great players don't usually make great managers (think Bobby Charlton, Roy Keane, and many more..). I've been watching the progress of Frank Lampard - similar age, status and expectation - and he seems to have had mixed start. I feel the same as I did when Souness came in 1986. 

We as fans have had to endure a rough five or six years had to endure players who to be honest were never up to the task but at last we seem to be going in the right direction as to who the manager plays or what system I have faith in his and his assistants judgement level heads will need to be kept throughout but I think we will win .

If you fancy a bet it's 4/ 1 Rangers ..hansome odds

4/7 them

13/8 the draw 

I have done a fiver on two one with big Alfredo as first scorer ...110/1 .

Red card in match ?

Interesting to see the view of those expert in weighing up probability,........bet365 will only give you odds of 7/4 on a red card.

Contrast that to the same company offering 5/1 for a red card in Chelsea v Bournmouth.

Edited by buster.

I think we'll go with our tried and tested side.

The midfield area is crucial.  I really hope to see Coulibaly, Ajiria and Jack in there.  

I think it's vital we take our chances and that's why I am nervous.  I like Morelos but he has a habit of missing sitters in these games.

Mon The Rangers!

34 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I like Morelos but he has a habit of missing sitters in these games.

I was thinking that too but surely sheer chance has to go his way sometime. Hopefully this is the time and he hits more than one to make up for the previous clangers.