Jason Cummings

I think this thread has run its course, as people not liking him will tell us time and again that he needs help and those not so inclined will say "normal reaction".

Got a wee video of a man watching football and his wife standing in the shadows behind him, switching the TV set off each time his beloved team is close to scoring. It takes about 5 instances and the lad goes bananas at the TV set and smashes it to pieces. You would hope the lady in question is fine after posting the vid on the web. As in ... it does not take much to send someone over the edge and I reckon many on here had a few choice words to say to their TV set or monitor if the stream came unstuck etc..

Getting drunk because of a disengangement is pretty normal, smashing stuff to pieces less so, but not unheard of. He should make sure that these bampots filming him and posting it on the web get their share too though. Utter idiots.

A bit of a storm in a teacup.

You can tell he just loves to show off. It's a huge part of who he is. He's that guy who would do anything if you dared him. Alcohol doesn't do someone with that personality any favours.

It's a tabloid story and no more, move on.

10 hours ago, der Berliner said:

I think this thread has run its course, as people not liking him will tell us time and again that he needs help and those not so inclined will say "normal reaction".

Got a wee video of a man watching football and his wife standing in the shadows behind him, switching the TV set off each time his beloved team is close to scoring. It takes about 5 instances and the lad goes bananas at the TV set and smashes it to pieces. You would hope the lady in question is fine after posting the vid on the web. As in ... it does not take much to send someone over the edge and I reckon many on here had a few choice words to say to their TV set or monitor if the stream came unstuck etc..

Getting drunk because of a disengangement is pretty normal, smashing stuff to pieces less so, but not unheard of. He should make sure that these bampots filming him and posting it on the web get their share too though. Utter idiots.

You've got that back to front.

21 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

The only times he has ever performed are in the second tier in Scotland and the third in England. We need better than that.

It's not always about ability; I think you should sign the man first and the player second.  Obviously you sometimes take the chance on an exceptional talent (Gascoigne for example); Cummings is no where good enough to take a punt on.

55 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

... ah another one!

Another one what?