Jason Cummings

33 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

He’s obviously got a screw loose. Normal people don’t behave like this.

You would be surprised what people do? There is nothing entirely unusual about what happened. Young lads (and lassies) smash and throw things all the time in fits of rage. 

Edited by cooponthewing

3 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

You would be surprised what people do? There is nothing entirely unusual about what happened. Young lads (and lassies) smash and throw things all the time in fits of rage. 

Have to agree with this.   This has happened through the ages. The only difference now is there's someone with a hand held phone/camera to record it.

1 hour ago, Briton said:

It's not always about ability; I think you should sign the man first and the player second.  Obviously you sometimes take the chance on an exceptional talent (Gascoigne for example); Cummings is no where good enough to take a punt on.

Another one what?  

We are in agreement then. And regarding your question, you are not allowed to ever criticise anybody who has ever been associated with Rangers, no matter how obvious their misdeeds.

11 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

In your opinion. I disagree.

I live not far from where Cummings was brought up.  Believe me, chucking a TV around is quite tame compared to some of the goings on around there.  

3 hours ago, Briton said:

Let's assume this is Cummings in this video.  Are there still Bears out there that would have him at our club?

Would you have a young Paul Gascoigne back at the club?

I was done for being over the legal alcohol level in a car when I was 19. I am now 61 should I still be paying for it after 40 years of safe driving. Thankfully the Government doesn't think that because I held down a top security job for years after.

Cummings probably  paid for the damage of his own things. If he wrecked a dressing room of the club (or Opponents) I may think different.  

The person that has never made a mistake in life has still to be born and never will be born.

34 minutes ago, pete said:

Would you have a young Paul Gascoigne back at the club?

I was done for being over the legal alcohol level in a car when I was 19. I am now 61 should I still be paying for it after 40 years of safe driving. Thankfully the Government doesn't think that because I held down a top security job for years after.

Cummings probably  paid for the damage of his own things. If he wrecked a dressing room of the club (or Opponents) I may think different.  

The person that has never made a mistake in life has still to be born and never will be born.

Actually I wouldn't have signed Gascoigne; there's a reason a lot of the big English/European clubs didn't want him.  But in any case, he was an exceptional player and most would argue that it was worth taking him on.  Cummings is nowhere near as good a player.  People are arguing whether he's good enough for this squad, while no one would say Gascoigne was not good enough for the great squad (that was already dominant in Scotland) we had then.

I get that, who gives a shit what he does with his own stuff?  The point is that this behaviour, again, assuming it's him, shows that he is mentally unstable and not worth the risk. It's not just a 'mistake'.

12 minutes ago, Briton said:

I get that, who gives a shit what he does with his own stuff?  The point is that this behaviour, again, assuming it's him, shows that he is mentally unstable and not worth the risk. It's not just a 'mistake'

Its 'been more than once and commands the front headlines of media sources(tabloid) and is something we don't want/need as mostly our headlines are back page and to do with football.