On 06/03/2019 at 04:16, JFK-1 said:

Definitely didn't see this coming as Ajax became the first team to overturn a 2-1 first-leg home defeat in the Champions League.

Have Ajax built another young side to rival the class of 94-95? How come they can do that and Rangers can't?

Real Madrid 1 - Ajax 4 (aggregate 3-5)

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47442879

The grass roots in Holland are 1000 times better than in Scotland

43 minutes ago, Bill said:

When you think what the SFA/SPL did to Rangers before Manchester, it makes you sick.

wait to Liewell takes his seat in the European board that will be a good thing for rangers.?

Man Utds overturn has been given all the media attention but Ajax's result is by far the best in the competition that I can recall. They humped Real against the odds.

I still think Barca will win it this year. Atletico and Juventus have dabbled in the past few years but I think Messi will pick up another CL medal and will knock out Juve at some point.

Not Man Utds biggest fan but it was good to see Neymar going out.

One thing that's ruining it is var no one has set down the rules on how it should be used some games the referee makes the call in others it's someone watching in a room a complete mess .

Much as I hate to say it I think Ronaldo is the greatest forward player of all time. Historically I can think of nothing to match him. He has everything. Height, strength, pace,  superb ball skills and an ability to put the ball in the net in almost any circumstance.

He's the difference between the Real of last year and the Real of this year and the difference between Juventus of last year and this year.