7 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Both deserve it. 

Liverpool are the better side - look at the league table.

Gonzo’s right. ’Spurs will win.

Im hearing numerous Liverpool players and pundits saying they deserve to win it. Wrong - they deserve to be in the final, they will only deserve to win it after the 90 minutes.

Spurs have been near exit 5 times in the tournament. They only had 1 point after 3 group games and their Quarter and Semi final wins were unreal.

I hope Spurs win it but think Liverpool will win it by 2 goals.

After what's happened in previous rounds everyone (including me for a while) seems to think Spurs name is on the cup. If Liverpool click, I can genuinely see them battering Spurs tbh. (Much like Chelsea did to Arsenal in the Europa final). Those Liverpool players will really want to make up for last season IMO.

I want Liverpool to win mainly for Klopp. He seems a decent guy and it would be criminal for him and his brand if football not to win big honours. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

3 hours ago, Gribz said:

Im hearing numerous Liverpool players and pundits saying they deserve to win it. Wrong - they deserve to be in the final, they will only deserve to win it after the 90 minutes.

Spurs have been near exit 5 times in the tournament. They only had 1 point after 3 group games and their Quarter and Semi final wins were unreal.

I hope Spurs win it but think Liverpool will win it by 2 goals.

You are a bitter man  :thup: :D

Trying to be objective,...I think that Liverpool do deserve to win it after what they have brought to the table these past 2 or 3 seasons. Doesn't make a blind bit of difference but they deserve a tangible reward.

At the same time, Klopp is under quite a bit of pressure to shake off the 'nearly man' tag.

For a change, his team are expected to win a CL Final.

I used to never miss a European Cup or CL Final but can't say I'm that bothered about this one. Two clubs from the same nation just doesn't feel right.

If I were in charge of spurs I would have kane on the bench , get the first goal them bring him on when liverpool are charging up the park as a team spurs performances are better without kane they play more as a team I am not saying he's a bad player but with him in the side everything is played up to him .

I think Liverpool deserve something from the season. They finished just one point off top spot in the league with a record points total for a second place finish and 25 points ahead of third place.

Without them there would have been no title race at all. And given that Alan Shearer recently touted City as the greatest team of the premier league era Liverpool can't be far off it themselves since a single draw rather than a win going against City would have seen them crowned champions.

Throw in two CL finals in succession and they have earned some sort of reward. Plus they have a Scot in their line up and our manager is a Liverpool man and one of our best players this season was a Liverpool loan with another potentially on the way. Has to be Liverpool for me even aside from the fact they are the better side all over the pitch.

How many winners medals are handed out, looks like everybody and his brother is getting one.

So that 3rd choice goalie got one.

Looked it up 40 medals!!

Edited by BEARGER