Man Utd certainly not playing well and left it late again, Young Boys like Palace at the weekend could have won it.

PSG v Liverpool was a cracking game and its nice to see Liverpool possibly facing going out. What odds on Liverpool going into the Europa and Stevie G facing his old club??!!

Cant see Spurs winning at Nou Camp and Inter should comfortably beat PSV at the San Siro. So the knock out Europa could have Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool. I think Napoli will get the right result at Anfield with PSG getting something in Belgrade.

Edited by Gribz

4 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Firminio was ineffective and Salah’s anticipator mechanism needs tuning.

I was telling a Liverpool supporting friend last night that when that front 3 aren't playing Liverpool won't win games.  Their midfield just isn't diverse enough - Milner, Henderson and Wijnaldum are too similar and don't offer enough going forward.

16 hours ago, Gribz said:

Agreed RE Neymar, how can he not feel embarrassed. Is it a culture thing that its accepted to roll around for no reason. Plus I would say he is over rated, he isnt near the Messi and Ronaldo bracket.

Not sure about acceptance but when you look at his antics vs the way that Messi conducts himself they are polar opposites.  Messi gets booted up and down pitches everywhere he plays and he generally just bounces back up and gets on with it.  Neymar you would think he had been hit by a sniper's bullet.  It's embarrassing.

Brian Laudrup used to be accused of going down easily which wasn't the case at all. As we all know Laudrup was very fast and in full flight and pretty much up on the toes like a sprinter it doesn't take a great deal to knock anyone over.

That's not what's happening with Neymar.

• 2 weeks later...

It's back to the champions league on Tuesday and Wednesday some decent matches and some must wins I will catch the highlights to tell the truth I don't much like this competition I much preferred the old European cup competition  .