Betting game offer for Sunday's match

We have a wee treat for those of you who like a wee punt ahead of Sunday's game.

You can win BIG just by predicting seven outcomes in the Rangers v St Johnstone match at Ibrox!

Lower stakes. Higher returns. Bigger probability of winning! 

How you can get involved:

1. Click here: http://bit.ly/2xoUIpt

2. Answer 7 questions on the Rangers Big Game Predictor

3. The more questions you predict correctly the higher you finish

4. The higher you finish, the bigger the prize!

It's fun, It's simple and genuinely easy to win.  It's also free for this week's game.

Also, if you end your username with 'gersnet' when signing up, if you finish in the top three in their game, our partners will send me £50 to take you out for some beer/food before the a future Rangers game!

On the site you can also win £1 MILLION by predicting Premier League results with 5p0rtz's Beat the Streak game.

Rangers-v-St-J-600x-width.jpg

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

FWIW, I've joined up for this Sunday's offer and it does seem quite fun for no outlay (other than signing up obviously).

Please gamble responsibly!

Only bet as much as you can afford to lose , I don't fancy betting on a player to be booked but it looks like fun .

1 minute ago, compo said:

Only bet as much as you can afford to lose , I don't fancy betting on a player to be booked but it looks like fun .

Good advice.

In this case there's no money to be lost though but money can be made and you help support the site financially. :)

Does it need a credit card or bank details?? Don't want to put in my details and it asks for that as currently live in Asia and not using my bank account that much.

BTW Love your avatar Frankie reason I joined this forum tbh Love Larry was on a curb binge yesterday on season 9, my hero lol

1 hour ago, Elisioth said:

Does it need a credit card or bank details?? Don't want to put in my details and it asks for that as currently live in Asia and not using my bank account that much.

BTW Love your avatar Frankie reason I joined this forum tbh Love Larry was on a curb binge yesterday on season 9, my hero lol

Larry is a legend!

No need for bank details as far as I can see - just your address.  I guess it might be different if you live elsewhere but if you don't feel comfortable, don't worry about it!

13 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Larry is a legend!

No need for bank details as far as I can see - just your address.  I guess it might be different if you live elsewhere but if you don't feel comfortable, don't worry about it!

Ahh cheers I'll just put my mums address in, give it a whirl, will come home soon anyway. Can't wait to get back, steal my mums season ticket for the Old firm I'm hoping hoho

Yeah Larry's a God I really want a bust of his head one day for my house, got to aspire to something hoho