[FT] Rangers 5 - 1 St Johnstone (Tavernier 9, Morelos 33, Arfield 51, Lafferty 73, Candeias 79)

I'd also like to remind everyone of our special free predictor promotion that's running this weekend.  Please support this if you can as it helps us meet the costs of the site and podcast.

Rangers-v-St-J-600x-width.jpg

You can win BIG just by predicting seven outcomes in the Rangers v St Johnstone match at Ibrox!

Lower stakes. Higher returns. Bigger probability of winning! 

How you can get involved:

1. Click here: http://bit.ly/2xoUIpt

2. Answer 7 questions on the Rangers Big Game Predictor

3. The more questions you predict correctly the higher you finish

4. The higher you finish, the bigger the prize!

It's fun, It's simple and genuinely easy to win.  It's also free for this week's game.

Also, if you end your username with 'gersnet' when signing up, if you finish in the top three in their game, our partners will send me £50 to take you out for some beer/food before the a future Rangers game!

On the site you can also win £1 MILLION by predicting Premier League results with 5p0rtz's Beat the Streak game.

Agree with Frankie, SG has had to juggle with limited options thus far but whatever 14 are used they tend to get it together for at least part of the 90 minutes to secure a result (we could really do with improving our first half performances given the pattern thus far). 

I think the 'limited options' will continue to be the case as there is little prospect of getting everyone fit with the schedule we have. 

What we have to hope is that the injuries don't get too bad.

Dificult to name a team when there are so many doubts wrt availability.

The one thing I'd like to see is Glen Middleton get a start and make it more difficult for St.Johnstone to settle.

It could be either StJ or Ayr when Middleton gets his first start but I’ll stick my neck out and say it will be Sunday. SG did say he was close to starting and I would hope he is tested for 90 mins against SPL opposition rather than Ayr. 

I also think the depth in quality allows us to make a few changes to keep us fresh so would like to see Dorrans in an AM role. It’s just great to know that despite the injuries we can field a strong 11 and still have options from the bench.