GN Pod 019 - More Euro joy and another home rout

• Frankie changed the title to GN Pod 019 - More Euro joy and another home rout

Thanks Lads and lass, another good listen !

Colin shouldn't give Pete any more stick for his patter after that intro that culminated in the line about trying his hand with the Mrs that night......... was met by stoney silence from Christine :D

#ProminentClubChairman

#ResearchReid

Edited by buster.

15 minutes ago, buster. said:

Colin shouldn't give Pete any more stick for his patter after that intro that culminated in the line about trying his hand with the Mrs that night......... was met by stoney silence from Christine :D

#ProminentChairman

You should hear the patter\bunders that are not recorded or sent out. It would make an excellent Christmas special.:D I doubt we would be online for a few weeks after though with red faces. Graeme has us at his mercy.:D

39 minutes ago, buster. said:

#ProminentClubChairman

#ResearchReid

To be fair all the laughter was cut out, Christine was shouting some obscene stuff as well & that got cut too 

An absolute riot those two 

?

2 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

To be fair all the laughter was cut out, Christine was shouting some obscene stuff as well & that got cut too 

An absolute riot those two 

?

Why not replace the laughter with observations fae the dug ?

:D

Great blog. My only negative comment would be is that I'm not a fan of the Sevco section. I know how unhinged they are when it comes to Rangers but I don't really want to hear about them on a Rangers podcast. It just seems odd to highlight them being obsessed and then spend time talking about them on a Rangers podcast. Maybe it's just me?