[FT] Livingston 1 - 0 Rangers

10 minutes ago, stewarty said:

There's a few players I wouldn't risk due to the surface, but mainly Dorrans and Rossiter.  However it does limit our midfield options a little.

Dorrans and Rossiter are an unexpected bonus at this stage and regardless of the surface, after their midweek match, I don't think they'd have been starting come Sunday.

Touch wood but our middle of the park options are beginning to have both quality and quantity.

Sunday will be a lot to do with attitude and application against what will be an aggressive and in your face opponent.

Edited by buster.

Good post pete, would be happy with that team, I'm with you if barasic needs a rest then he should definetly get it, would rather have him for Thursday.

Has anyone seen the press conference, I snippet just came up on sky sports there, who is the journalist Gerrard is being short with, I really don't think he likes him, its not the first time I don't think.

• Frankie changed the title to The Luxury of choices: Livingston v Rangers

Jack and Barisic should be both be fit but may not be risked on the surface.

It will be a very tricky game.  I was hoping for some rain to ease the surface a little but the forecast is fair so we can expect the ball bouncing all over the shop.

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Jack and Barisic should be both be fit but may not be risked on the surface.

It will be a very tricky game.  I was hoping for some rain to ease the surface a little but the forecast is fair so we can expect the ball bouncing all over the shop.

waw does that mean Murphy apart we have a full squad?

It's going to be one of those physical battles against a technically limited side. Put the questionable pitch on top of that and it's most definitely a tricky one. We're also going to need the ref to do his job from the outset if we're going to get any chance to outplay them.

32 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

It's going to be one of those physical battles against a technically limited side. Put the questionable pitch on top of that and it's most definitely a tricky one. We're also going to need the ref to do his job from the outset if we're going to get any chance to outplay them.

The referee doing his job. Ha Ha it is Craigy boy. How many reds we will get is probably the Question? I maybe hope he rests Morelos now.

Livingston v Rangers - Craig Thomson (Sky Sports, 1.30pm)

Celtic v Aberdeen - Bobby Madden
Hamilton Academical v Dundee - Willie Collum
Heart of Midlothian v St Johnstone - Nick Walsh
Kilmarnock v Motherwell - Don Robertson
St Mirren v Hibernian - Euan Anderson