[FT] Livingston 1 - 0 Rangers

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Livingston 1 - 0 Rangers

Very poor.  

Livi are sitting deep and although we're moving the ball about OK, all attacking players have been dreadful and nearly all our attacking moves have broken down.

To make matters worse, we're giving away silly fouls and look dodgy at every single set-piece.

Livi deservedly in front and we've got a lot to do if we're to get back into it.

First half performance is stickier than that pitch.

We are playing in front of Livi' with no tempo. We have been in behind once, a beautiful ball from Arfield to Barisic. Liam Kelly has not been worked. There is a paucity to our play on the right flank. I suspect both wingers on the bench will be on soonest. 

Just now, 26th of foot said:

First half performance is stickier than that pitch.

We are playing in front of Livi' with no tempo. We have been in behind once, a beautiful ball from Arfield to Barisic. Liam Kelly has not been worked. There is a paucity to our play on the right flank. I suspect both wingers on the bench will be on soonest. 

Yeah, Kent on for Candeias right away for me. 

We've had a lot of the ball but we haven't created any chances so far. Livi have lumped the ball into the box and we've not tidy it up working for second balls and got some decent results from it. We need to be much better in defence and also start to create chances.