[FT] Rangers 3 (Morelos 43, 90+4; Tavernier 84 pen) - 1 Rapid Vienna

9 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

if you feel like slashing your wrists now what were you like when Charlie Green had control of us? We are all suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder; it will take time for us to completely heal!

Slashing his wrists.:D

That's me, definitely still suffering and frightened to be optimistic.  The only thing that will get rid of that is consistency of performance of the level the second half last night.   I can hardly believe what we are achieving here, way beyond any of our expectations.

Agreed, pete.  Good show from them, although the repetitive Ultra songs do get a bit tedious.  It's a bit crap when you watch German, Spanish, Belgian, British and Italian football and the songs are all the bloody same.

Which is why Every Other Saturday, Follow Follow and Derrys Walls should always be sung at Ibrox.

It was a great night.  It felt a bit like a dream for the last 10 mins of the match and about an hour afterwards.  That's what it's all about.

Edited by Gonzo79

Funny enough I had virtually the exact same situation as Morelos and Halliday yesterday the only difference was I was more central, virtually in the middle of the goal. The other team tried to play offside but I burst through from my own half. The keeper came out to narrow the angle and I heard a shout from our left back. I slid the ball to the left so as the LB could pass the ball into the empty net. That goal remembered me of that.

Thought the first half was average with good effort. Second half was immense.

Whats good about things now is Gerrard installs and expects what he did...and unlike Roy Keane he has social skills to relay this.

League position is fake at present, we were by far the better side at Pittodrie and should have had another 2 pts. Motherwell and Livi was two out of the blue games we would get in any era except they were close together and Im sure Stevie will sort that.

Im quite enjoying RTV except the sound quality from the stadium is shite though...

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Not really.  We were poor in two away matches and not great in the other two either.

Plenty of room for improvement.

I would say it is, we arent the 6th best team in Scotland. League tables usually take around 10 games to map out.

Always room for improvement.