How would you rate Morelos so far?

On 10/10/2018 at 18:14, trublusince1982 said:

Will agree to disagree footballs all about opinions.

Think we will see Morelos hit higher heights than Everton in his career but time will tell

Indeed, time will tell. Morelos will need an extremely solid, consistent season though before teams in the EPL will properly take notice. Towards the end of last season he went months without a goal, playing in a really poor league. He also has only 3 league goals so far this season. Overall, he has 29 in 62 games playing in Scotland. I think a decent EPL side would want a much higher ratio than that.

We play in what I would describe as a 'derp' league. Big teams want to see players rattling a goal in pretty much every game because when they step up to a big league the ratio will be nowhere near that.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

15 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Indeed, time will tell. Morelos will need an extremely solid, consistent season though before teams in the EPL will properly take notice. Towards the end of last season he went months without a goal, playing in a really poor league. He also has only 3 league goals so far this season. Overall, he has 29 in 62 games playing in Scotland. I think a decent EPL side would want a much higher ratio than that.

We play in what I would describe as a 'derp' league. Big teams want to see players rattling a goal in pretty much every game because when they step up to a big league the ratio will be nowhere near that.

That's a record better than Mccoist and dembele to name a few.All strikers have bad patches, Morelos is no different. 8 games one of which he was wrongly red carded is a goal every two games pretty much and not including the two assists and penalties he won in those 7/8 games. 4 in 2 in the cup and 4 in 9 in Europe is a good start to the season