[FT] Rangers 3 - 1 Hearts (Kent 3, Morelos 13, Arfield 32)

The first half was excellent to watch.  For once we finished off our chances.

I never thought Hearts were out of it until the red card.  After that the match was poor.  The team was not tired though.  We just stopped concentrating.

Not to worry though because we got the win.  If our season ends well then we will look back at this as a key victory.

15 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

The first half was excellent to watch.  For once we finished off our chances.

I never thought Hearts were out of it until the red card.  After that the match was poor.  The team was not tired though.  We just stopped concentrating.

Not to worry though because we got the win.  If our season ends well then we will look back at this as a key victory.

It could have been 10-4 today. A very open game indeed

17 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Played really well today. Ref was a joke though. 3 fouls gets you a yellow at rangers. 7 doesnt for hearts. 

So was the assistant on the SJ stand side. Clear handball & Rangers penalty second half. He was looking straight at it

Just home and not read anyone elses thoughts yet but that first 45 minutes is as good as I've seen at Ibrox.  Met every challenge and won, fought every battle and succeeded and took our chances when presented. So e of the football was awesome.

Second half Mr Gerrard has some lessons to learn but even so I'm a very very happy bear.