So what's the thinking? I say, unless we sign someone spectacular to replace him then he should be our number one left midfielder next season. He may be lacking in pace, but with a pacy left back behind him (Stevie Smith) that shouldn't be a problem. His tactical and match awareness is coming on well, he delivers a decent dead ball and scores goals. I honestly think, if WS sticks with him, in a couple of years we will have a top quality left midfielder at the club.

So what's the thinking? I say, unless we sign someone spectacular to replace him then he should be our number one left midfielder next season. He may be lacking in pace, but with a pacy left back behind him (Stevie Smith) that shouldn't be a problem. His tactical and match awareness is coming on well, he delivers a decent dead ball and scores goals. I honestly think, if WS sticks with him, in a couple of years we will have a top quality left midfielder at the club.

Aye he should be our left midfielder next season unless we sign a wonder player like ronaldo

Remember Steve Smith might not walk straight into the side, Papac has been playing imense this now and he is fast as wel

I think Charlie Adam definitely warrants another season as a first team player. I would like to see someone else brought in as cover/competition. The last few weeks he has been immense and has made some - me especially - shut up and take note.

I'm not so sure Papac willl even be around next season and if he is I only see him as cover for Smith providing Smith comes back as the same player that he was at the start of the season

Chico needs to get his head down in pre season - shed a few pounds of that puppy fat he's lugging about and come back next season eager to improve on this season.

He's shown in flashes that he's worth keeping in the squad. Just up to him to maintain that consistency and cement his place in the team .

Guest Bluetooth
I agree, needs to get thr finger out a wee bit, lose that weight and start performing on a regular basis

aye - for somebody else

I would rather play Sionko than him

Guest Bluetooth
Fair play if someone doesn't like Charlie Adam, but suggesting he should be punted to a team fighting relegation like Motherwell is fucking moronic.

Moronic eh?

Actually I made a mistake - he should be punted to Morton.

Nae skill, nae control, slow and useless

But thats just my moronic opinion