I am disgusted at Kyles last minute pull out from Northern Ireland. He has been supported through all his foolish behaviour. Gambling,drinking,wild behaviour Northern Ireland stuck by him. And now he shows his ungratitude by a last minute drop out letting us all down who supported him through thick and thin. And who need him.

Edited by Blueforyou
addition

Two days before an important game for our wee country he pulls out with no explanation. No call from Steven Gerard or team medics if it is injury related.

He has missed team busses,team meetings and generally fooled around and been forgiven and helped time and again.

How can the truth be barbed comments? No one should treat their team and manager like he has done over the years culminating in this betrayal.

12 minutes ago, Blueforyou said:

Two days before an important game for our wee country he pulls out with no explanation. No call from Steven Gerard or team medics if it is injury related.

He has missed team busses,team meetings and generally fooled around and been forgiven and helped time and again.

How can the truth be barbed comments? No one should treat their team and manager like he has done over the years culminating in this betrayal.

Better to wait until you know the truth before passing judgement.

I hope everything is ok for KL and his family.

.........Northern Ireland manager Michael O'Neill said Kyle Lafferty cited an Achilles injury when he withdrew from the squad on Sunday to rule himself out of two crunch Nations League matches.......

....."Kyle had an Achilles problem, we knew he had an Achilles problem in September," O'Neill said. "He felt that it was in his best interests that he didn't travel because it gives him the opportunity to stay off the Achilles and that's the reason for him withdrawing from the squad.".........

Edited by buster.

24 minutes ago, buster. said:
.......Northern Ireland manager Michael O'Neill said Kyle Lafferty cited an Achilles injury when he withdrew from the squad on Sunday to rule himself out of two crunch Nations League matches.......

....."Kyle had an Achilles problem, we knew he had an Achilles problem in September," O'Neill said. "He felt that it was in his best interests that he didn't travel because it gives him the opportunity to stay off the Achilles and that's the reason for him withdrawing from the squad.".........

Very reasonable of you to go to all the trouble of discovering why he pulled out.

Is this enough to forgive him for missing the bus though? :thinking:

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

Very reasonable of you to go to all the trouble of discovering why he pulled out.

Is this enough to forgive him for missing the bus though? :thinking:

I guess I'm just a reasonable type of guy :thup:

Yes, sorting his achilles is priority.

Just saw this. But to phone your international manager at 12 midnight is ridiculous when your supposed to meet up with the team next morning!

Yet he still made himself available and played for Rangers.

The correct procedure is for Gerrard to notify Michael ONeill and allow the international team doctor to do a medical.

Would you call your employer at midnight to tell him you are not working on Monday morning? Ludicrous.

Lets see how he does for Gers.

Also bearing in mind Hearts stuck by him through his gambling addiction and he walked away.

Remember he walked away also from Ibrox when the going got tough.

N.I. have a small panel and need all our players. I am so proud of the Ulster men.