Blueforyou, without getting into the rights and wrongs of it, many Scottish Rangers fans are disinterested (for want of a better word) in international football.  I am one such fan and all we really care about is Rangers.

I fully respect your loyalty to your national side and as a fellow Brit, I always like to see Northern Ireland do well.  

With regards to Lafferty, I didn't want Rangers to re-sign him and don't think he has many admirable traits, other than being a half decent footballer.  But he's a Rangers player, so most of us want to see him help Rangers back to winning the league.

There's no need to have a go at other Bears or indeed this forum. It doesn't stink.  There are, of course, opposing views on pretty much every matter but that's something we're all used to (I would've thought).  Craig is a good Bear.

Good luck to Northern Ireland and best wishes to our fans over there but Rangers come first for me.  

28 minutes ago, Blueforyou said:

First of all I am not Irish. I am British as is xKyle.

But this forum stinks and thanks to people like you I will not be on again. So do not writeNo Surrend.

British Fan. Got that!

British.

Your first sentence is bonkers, quite literally I’m afraid.  What is the relevance of you pointing out you aren’t Irish but British ?  Not one person on this thread has suggested your nationality, not one !

its a shame you think the forum stinks, especially as you have been around for all of 5 minutes....

Why not admit what the real problem is here ??  That you came on here to have a go at kyle Lafferty and instead of getting a bunch of people agreeing with you they actually questioned your stance.  And instead of defending your position in reasoned debate you just threw statements out that bore little relevance to the previous post

its always your prerogative to not come back on the forum.  Nobody is forced to stay.  

Your passive aggression is mildly amusing though.....

57 minutes ago, Blueforyou said:

First of all I am not Irish. I am British as is xKyle.

But this forum stinks and thanks to people like you I will not be on again. So do not writeNo Surrend.

British Fan. Got that!

British.

This forum doesn't stink mate! this is probably the best Rangers wee forum around! you are obviously raging at Lafferty however just because you are not getting much support you are just lashing out at the forum!.