Neil Cameron and The Trio of Trash

This morning, BBC Radio Scotland invited Alastair Campbell to speak on the withdrawal of Gazza's induction into Scottish football's Hall of Fame. The former Labour Party spin doctor has revealed his own, constant battles with mental health. He spoke about vulnerability, isolation, and fragile self imagery. He concluded that this episode will not be helpful to Gazza as he attempts to overcome his demons. 

To counter Campbell's take, BBC Scotland decided to dredge the Tay estuary, and presented the hate-filled mollusc, Jum Spence. The author of, 'Dundee is now a three club city' seamlessly slipped into Hector's clothing. He demanded high moral standards for any role models. Jum is the Paragon of all virtues, sounded almost spiritual.

Campbell battered him. 

The next time any Bear encounters Jum, shake a little salt on to his flame hair; watch him curl and froth.

6 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

This morning, BBC Radio Scotland invited Alastair Campbell to speak on the withdrawal of Gazza's induction into Scottish football's Hall of Fame. The former Labour Party spin doctor has revealed his own, constant battles with mental health. He spoke about vulnerability, isolation, and fragile self imagery. He concluded that this episode will not be helpful to Gazza as he attempts to overcome his demons. 

To counter Campbell's take, BBC Scotland decided to dredge the Tay estuary, and presented the hate-filled mollusc, Jum Spence. The author of, 'Dundee is now a three club city' seamlessly slipped into Hector's clothing. He demanded high moral standards for any role models. Jum is the Paragon of all virtues, sounded almost spiritual.

Campbell battered him. 

The next time any Bear encounters Jum, shake a little salt on to his flame hair; watch him curl and froth.

Did wee Spence bring the subject of Malky McKay to the morality table?

This is the same SFA who bungled the cup semi-finals and then, after having a whole week free, decided to arrive in Israel only the night before. They are truly incompetent. In a purely football sense I think Gazza qualifies because of the attention he brought outwith Scotland, notwithstanding the short time he was here. The personal issues should not have been considered.

From Mark Dingwall Follow Follow.

Mike Mulraney Of Alloa and Neil Cameron of the Herlad led the campaign against Gazza

lobbying in the background - both with committee members and stirring up the media to do anti Gazza stories.

THE WITHDRAWAL OF THE NOMINATION WAS NOT PROPERLY CONSTITUTED

NO meeting.

NO discussion.

NO vote.

Members were simply informed of the decision by an SFA apparatcnik.

Scandalously - Cameron wrote an article on WOELD MENTAL HEALTH DAY attacking Gazza - a man who clearly has mental health issues.

Such has been the volume and sinister sectarian nature of threats directed towards him threat Gazza has had to close down his socks media today.

5 hours ago, JohnMc said:

Are any of us actually surprised at the craven behaviour associated with this? I mean the SFA are involved so don't expect leadership for a start. As a few have mentioned I was also surprised at Gascoigne's nomination. For me whilst hugely enjoyable his time at Rangers wasn't long enough to warrant inclusion in the Rangers Hall of Fame far less the Scotland one. But Gascoigne had, and still has, such a high profile that his 'fame' transcends normal standards. Perhaps, for that alone, he should be nominated. 

However, this withdrawal is disgraceful. Had any of his 'issues' happened since the nomination then perhaps a case could be made, but as all the incidents happened long before there is no excuse. Scottish football sickens me. 

As an aside, if short periods at Rangers are enough I think we should consider a campaign to get Mark Walters inducted. I'm sure the Celtic-minded on the board and in the media would welcome the opportunity to apologise publicly for the genuine racism he received and the sickening scenes we all witnessed. 

....and they can add to that apology for failing to condemn and punish Celtic and their fans at the time. 

ALLY MCCOIST has hit out at the decision to withdraw Paul Gascoigne’s nomination for the Scottish Football Hall of Fame and labelled it an ‘embarrassment’.

It was confirmed on Thursday night that the Rangers legend would not take his place amongst some of the most decorated names associated with our game at a dinner later this month.

Gascoigne was nominated for a place in the Hall of Fame as a reward for his contribution to Scottish football during his three-year stint at Ibrox in the 90s.

But his nomination proved controversial in some quarters and members of the Scottish FA board threatened to boycott the event, which will be held in Glasgow on Sunday, October 28.

Gazza was due to be one of five famous faces honoured in Glasgow this month after his name was put forward by members of the public and he was selected by a panel.

The 51-year-old has long battled alcohol and drug addiction and a statement from the SFHOF cited ‘concern’s over Paul’s health’ as a reason for withdrawing the invite.

But Light Blue legend McCoist insists his former team-mate more than deserves his place alongside the great and good of Scottish football.

He said: “There is absolutely no doubt that has Gascoigne has been one of the players to brighten up and light up Scottish football in the last 30, 40 years. No shadow of doubt.

“Some brilliant imports. Henrik Larsson, brilliant player. [Paolo] Di Canio, boys like that. Laudrup. But Gascoigne, it was an absolute pleasure and a privilege to play with someone of that talent.

“I actually think we got the best of Gascoigne when he was at Rangers and he absolutely lit up Scottish football.

“Does he deserve his place in the Scotland Hall of Fame? You’re joking, one hundred per cent he does.

“When you look back at Scottish football, and I think it is on a recovery at this moment in time, but when you look back at the last 20, 25, 30 years and talk about the great things that have happened in Scottish football… As I said, Larsson was a wonderful player for Celtic. But, equally, I thought Paul Gascoigne in his three-year spell at Rangers and in Scottish football was nothing short of sensational.

“It is just what happens in Scottish football. Not only do they make mistakes, and you can accept people making mistakes, but they just shoot themselves in the foot all the time.

“How can they release something saying Paul Gascoigne is being inducted into the Scotland Hall of Fame? Great. Paul gets a boost, Paul’s fans get a boost.

“And then all of a sudden, with nine days to go, say that it has been withdrawn. It is an embarrassment.”

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16979129.ally-mccoist-slams-embarrassing-decision-to-withdraw-rangers-legend-paul-gascoignes-hall-of-fame-nomination/

The SFA’s mental health stigma is a national Embarrassment

Steven Clifford Uncategorized October 12, 2018 4 Minutes

Adam Llewellyn @adamabysswalker contacted us and he asked for the following article on Paul Gascoigne to be put up, he writes the following.

https://fourladshadadream.blog/2018/10/12/the-sfas-mental-health-stigma-is-a-national-embarrassment/