[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (Kent 40; Tavernier 84 pen, 87 pen; Morelos 90+4)

3 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Missed the whole game but just saw the score and was more than happy. Based on the score I started reading the posts on here expecting a positive review of the game. 4-1 flatters by all accounts. Kind of glad I missed it now. 

It's always good to see a Rangers victory ?:rfcbouncy:

5 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Missed the whole game but just saw the score and was more than happy. Based on the score I started reading the posts on here expecting a positive review of the game. 4-1 flatters by all accounts. Kind of glad I missed it now. 

Until the final minutes watching the game was a painful experience.

23 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Andy Walker on Sky, "it's a soft penalty, the ball hits Penny on the top of his arm, the top of his arm".

Rob McLean on BBC Radio Scotland, "a most misleading result".

It is a completely different narrative when Rangers pull a result out of the bag, deservedly or not?

Andy Walker is wired to the moon but Rob McLean is stating an undeniable a fact there.

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Scoreline apart, is anyone else worried by our Jekyll and Hyde domestic form? We've not really kicked a ball away from home in the league since a 20 minute spell at Motherwell

Today we condensed it into 10 minutes.

28 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Andy Walker on Sky, "it's a soft penalty, the ball hits Penny on the top of his arm, the top of his arm".

Rob McLean on BBC Radio Scotland, "a most misleading result".

It is a completely different narrative when Rangers pull a result out of the bag, deservedly or not?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. The ball hits Pennys arm penalty. Is it not a booking also for giving away the penalty? Not a red a yellow? Then 2 mins later he takes down Morelos in the box penalty again not a red as thats double jeopardy but its a penalty and a booking right? The guys on the pod have had this debate when McRorie got sent of against St Mirren at home let the man go wide or come through into the box tackle take the yellow at the risk of giving away a pen. I'm asking as thats two yellow card offences one after the other but the man is still on the park.