[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (Kent 40; Tavernier 84 pen, 87 pen; Morelos 90+4)

13 minutes ago, craig said:

No chance Ian.  Halliday didn't fall on that with his hand, he knew exactly what he was doing.  That was a fair booking.  Halliday knew that without handling it the Accies player was away from him.  I know its hard for us to be objective all the time, but we at leas t need to try.

I know, deliberate hand ball, same as the penalty!

I missed it. 3 points secured and the GD handsomely boosted and though it doesn't sound as convincing as the scoreline would suggest there may be additional factors to be considered here.

The yahoos laboured to beat Hamilton 1-0 on grass at the piggery while Hearts went behind at Hamilton but drew back to go in 1-1 at halftime before eventually also running out 4-1 winners including one penalty.

Also must we view this as a continuing issue with away form or a player phobia about plastic pitches? I'm going to be watching with interest what happens when we meet St Mirren away in a couple of weeks time.

26 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I missed it. 3 points secured and the GD handsomely boosted and though it doesn't sound as convincing as the scoreline would suggest there may be additional factors to be considered here.

The yahoos laboured to beat Hamilton 1-0 on grass at the piggery while Hearts went behind at Hamilton but drew back to go in 1-1 at halftime before eventually also running out 4-1 winners including one penalty.

Also must we view this as a continuing issue with away form or a player phobia about plastic pitches? I'm going to be watching with interest what happens when we meet St Mirren away in a couple of weeks time.

You can dress it up which ever way you want, but we were very poor today.