Celtic Boys Club manager 'stuffed banknotes in boy's mouth'

22 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

It will take power at the Ballot Box for a public enquiry. The SNP will have to be removed before there is a full and thorough investigation into the last 40 years cover up.

There will be NO public enquiry so long as the SNP holds sway at Holyrood. Hell will freeze over before the SNP risks a single vote in their most important constituency. Like their football club, cover up, denial and deflection is everything. To that extent, it's not a huge leap to see the SNP as being part of the problem rather than the solution a responsible government should be.

The rats run together in Scotland.

56 minutes ago, Bill said:

There will be NO public enquiry so long as the SNP holds sway at Holyrood. Hell will freeze over before the SNP risks a single vote in their most important constituency. Like their football club, cover up, denial and deflection is everything. To that extent, it's not a huge leap to see the SNP as being part of the problem rather than the solution a responsible government should be.

The rats run together in Scotland.

Prior to the current period of SNP domination of Scottish politics, the Labour Party largely held sway.

I, for one, am unconvinced that a Scottish Labour Administration, even one in coalition,  would pursue rasellik with any vigour

whatsover, and that it would display any more appetite for action than the current incumbents seem to evince.

On the other hand, it is early days, and it is possible that Sturgeon, Humza, and the rest remain schtum merely to avoid upsetting the players, management, support, and church before the Scottish Cup Final. 

53 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Is this a joke? 

It's not like this fucking clown hasn't been aware of this growing scandal for months and Celtic's stinking involvement in it. Why has it taken 4 convictions of scumbags linked to his favourite club for him to think about contacting Liewell to "ask what Celtic FC intend to do". Think of all the other times he and others in his government were asked to by the victims could have done it. By letter or by conversation in among the comfy green seats in the main stand at the Piggery on a home game. But nothing. Given the scale of the damage we can only wonder the nature of that conversation and what favours Peter might now be calling in in terms of damage limitation for his "separate entity". James Dornan makes me sick. He is an utter embarrassment to an already disgraced political class and the sooner his constituents boot him out the better. I hope voters will be reminded of this man's connivance in ignoring and covering up child abuse when the time comes.

58 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Prior to the current period of SNP domination of Scottish politics, the Labour Party largely held sway.

I, for one, am unconvinced that a Scottish Labour Administration, even one in coalition,  would pursue rasellik with any vigour

whatsover, and that it would display any more appetite for action than the current incumbents seem to evince.

On the other hand, it is early days, and it is possible that Sturgeon, Humza, and the rest remain schtum merely to avoid upsetting the players, management, support, and church before the Scottish Cup Final. 

I agree that we swapped one set of rats for another and both look like cheeks of the same fetid arse. However, if you’re seriously looking for a change of face from this SNP administration post cup final I think you’re being very unrealistic.