Celtic Boys Club manager 'stuffed banknotes in boy's mouth'

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I've always hated Celtc but now I find them utterly repulsive.  The SNP aren't far behind.

Celtic deserve reputation damage, as an absolute minimum. It's an open goal (keeping it respectful and factual, of course).

Non-celtic people need to get this point across - or else Celtic get what they want, no bad press, no enquiry, no blow-back on this, at all. 

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I've always hated Celtc but now I find them utterly repulsive.  The SNP aren't far behind.

The SNP are a more than willing partner. This is all repulsive beyond the extreme.  If I support a murderer I am as culpable as they are. The SNP must be held to account by the same moral and hopefully legal code!

I also agree re AG mum, she is showing remarkable restraint and is a shining light in a political and footballing cover up. We are all in her debt for continuing to highlight what is going on.

43 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

The SNP are a more than willing partner. This is all repulsive beyond the extreme.  If I support a murderer I am as culpable as they are. The SNP must be held to account by the same moral and hopefully legal code!

I also agree re AG mum, she is showing remarkable restraint and is a shining light in a political and footballing cover up. We are all in her debt for continuing to highlight what is going on.

She's resilient and then some. Facing shocking resistance and obstacles on her journey.

Here's the problem. Her tweets etc are only getting limited exposure. Say 200 or so retweets etc. A large number of Bears and people in the survivors community. Everything is is shut down.

Spiers tweets about folk asking for an enquiry, calling them ghoulish and point-scoring. He gets 1000s of retweets.

Thomson C4 mentions it, agrees with enquiry, starts banging on about bloody Sunday. 

The main stream press is failing this. Thomson is usually like a dog with a bone with this social justice stuff. No follow up. Mark Daly has spent over 10 years investigating and doesn't comment on notable events or milestones (that's not normal). The BBC havent bothered covering Lawell dingying Adam Tomkins. The brother of the Grays lawyers (Thompsons and family) apparently is on twitter saying let the courts deal with it, no need for an enquiry. 

It's almost indisputable that many Celtc FC employees were aware of the abuse at their 'separate entity'.  Scottish investigative journalism is non-existent when it comes to this potentially huge story - which is deeply concerning.  

Child abuse is a horrendous crime and ruins lives.  

Call a spade a spade. By its inactions, the SNP, the government of Scotland, is complicit in covering up child abuse and protecting paedophiles.

Edited by Bill

TRUTH AND JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL OR THE REPUTATION OF THIS COUNTRY SHALL BE FOREVER TARNISHED

In matters of truth and justice there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same. – Albert Einstein

https://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=273&a=truth-and-justice-must-prevail-or-the-reputation-of-this-country-shall-be-forever-tarnished