Initiative Q - new currency from PayPal

On 24/10/2018 at 09:45, Frankie said:

Found this interesting online at the moment if any of you want to check it out... 

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.

The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $120,000.

The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here: 
https://initiativeq.com/invite/SZx6Jx2aoQ
(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

I've used your invite - cheers

Found this interesting online at the moment if any of you want to check it out... 

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.

The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $120,000.

The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here: 

https://initiativeq.com/invite/HIcaWB1h7
(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

On 25/10/2018 at 12:29, forlanssister said:

The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.

https://initiativeq.com/invite/H-Bqk5Asm

I’ve used your link to sign up. It now says you need to verify it?