[FT] Rangers 0 - 0 Spartak Moscow

Spartak have kicked everything above the grass in this game some of their tackles have been shocking and I'm surprised they've still got 11 on the park. We've played some nice stuff up to the last third and then its gone to pieces. I'm not too worried about it though as we do look like scoring and when we do we'll get a couple at least.

Good game by us thus far, chasing every ball, giving their all. Jack immense in DM, Kent a constant threat, Ejara ever willing. Solid team defending too.

Candeias hit twice, Morleos being subjected to play-acting and provocation ... too bad two  refs bought it in the end.

We're doing ok but haven't created any clear-cut chances. Coullibally has been a bit disappointing but we're up against much better opposition than we usually face in the SPFL. Hopefully Morelos screws the heid after getting booked.

4 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Lots to be happy about in that first half but our final ball and set-pieces have been atrocious: Tav and Candeias in particular.

This game is there to be won so we have to offer more of a threat.

Spot on. Such a strong performance in general but my word that final ball is so frustrating every time. Our intensity is rattling them like it has all our European opponents at Ibrox. 

Might have to throw in Lafferty in the last 30 minutes or so if it stays like this. Question is who to pull. Morelos is battling away well but i'm now concerned about him being on a yellow. I even feared a red when the ref followed him for mouthing off at the end of the half.

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 0 - 0 Spartak Moscow

We're looking good but Spartak are shite.  In the view of  the sheep forum that is. Obviously a £95 million pound squad is nothing in comparison to their league 1 rejects and freebies. And, an example bleat.

Spartak Moscow left half their squad at home have they not? 

?