Saint Nikla's House Guests

So, in the final analysis, exactly how many of the refugees that she said would be put up in her own house actually ended up chez Nikla? You'd have thought the entire SNP would be boasting about her personal sacrifice but for some reason I keep missing the details.

SNP refugees.jpg

I passed through her constituency on Monday on my way home from the hospital and it opens your eyes that used to be a decent area now at most corners there are groups of eastern europeans hanging about street corners all smoking like chimneys mobile phones stuck to their ears .

Should they not be out seeking employment to get benefits or are they exempt from the rules .

46 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Mt wife took part in the strike over the last couple of days and the overwhelming feelings of the strikers was a loathing of Sturgeon and all she stands for.

I would have thought the strikers would have more loathing for;

1. GMB who pushed through a settlement that was to the detriment of its women members.

2. The Labour Party that spent £2.5M of Glasgow Council taxpayers money fighting equal pay for these very  women.

The council is responsible for this, Labour in power for 40 years? SNP in power for 18 months. This is a council matter, not a Scottish Government matter. Ands it’s Sturgeon fault! 

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

Mt wife took part in the strike over the last couple of days and the overwhelming feelings of the strikers was a loathing of Sturgeon and all she stands for.

That's understandable but hardly unique outside the ScotNat hive. It took some guts to call the SNP bluff 

Women claim 'male dominated' roles receive better pay.  I thought women were empowered and gender is fluid, so why can't they just move into the 'male dominated' roles? Could it be because they don't want to collect bins and clean sewers, by any chance?

Then there's Patrick Harvie sticking up for them.  Is there any right-on bandwagon this snivelling creep hasn't jumped on yet?

Then there's the SNP taking the blame and blaming Labour, whereas Labour leaders are showing solidarity with the strikers.

What a melee of hollow bullshit.

Edited by Gonzo79