I just wonder where the guy on the far right come from, his feet are about a yard over the ground ...

As for Ferguson, head-start or not, he's got two hands on Goldson and whether he uses them to hold him down or get some extra height doesn't exactly matter.

34 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I just wonder where the guy on the far right come from, his feet are about a yard over the ground ...

As for Ferguson, head-start or not, he's got two hands on Goldson and whether he uses them to hold him down or get some extra height doesn't exactly matter.

Did you seen Goldson complain?  There is always lots of pushing and shoving at corners, sometimes it is picked up by referees and at other times it is not.  Unfortunately, in this case it was either not spotted by the referee or else he believed Ferguson made a clean jump.

I would need to see it again but when I initially saw it I also felt McGregor had to share in the responsibility of that goal.  It was inside the 6 yard box and was between middle to back of the goalmouth - that should be his area to command.

He's always been a goal-line keeper, but to me he should have been clearing everything out at that corner.  Very harsh on a guy who has been one of, if not the, best performer for us this season.

Looking back on yesterday’s game I believe it was another example of where we should be playing 2 up front in domestic games where we’re dominating possession & the other team parks the bus.

I’d have played 3-5-2 with either Grezda or  Arfield alongside Sadiq up front.

Dont get me wrong I wouldn’t play 3-5-2 in Europe or against Celtic but I think there are definitely games think it would suit like yesterday.

3 hours ago, craig said:

I would need to see it again but when I initially saw it I also felt McGregor had to share in the responsibility of that goal.  It was inside the 6 yard box and was between middle to back of the goalmouth - that should be his area to command.

He's always been a goal-line keeper, but to me he should have been clearing everything out at that corner.  Very harsh on a guy who has been one of, if not the, best performer for us this season.

It was a good delivery into a very crowded part of the area and therefore I suspect McGregor might have had a problem trying to go for the ball.  A more dominant goalkeeper might have come, flattening players on the way but McGregor is not that sort of keeper.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

It was a fantastic cross and we could only deliver one ourselves out of around ten corners when Coulibaly missed a sitter. :(

Yes, it was the quality of delivery that made up about 70% of the goal .....(same with the last minute Motherwell),...very difficult to defend.

Some are saying McGregor should have come for it but to me, there is too much traffic for him to be able to get to a fairly fast whipped delivery.

Bit cruel saying the Coulibally miss was a sitter.

A good contact and it's probably a goal but reaction time is very short once ball passes players in front of him and it seems to arrive at an awkward height ((just below knee) and he couldn't readjust fast enough.