6 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

We have looked tired the last two games? Lots of possession with no cutting edge. It is not good to watch. I’m lost as to why there was no subs in or around 70mns? Sadiq should have been hooked at half time. Andy Halliday would have been more effective up front ffs!

Grezda was surely a better option today? Too many aimless high balls to Sadiq IMO. I also hate the fact that we made reactive substitutions as opposed to proactive changes.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

6 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Grezda was surely a better option today? Too many aimless high balls to Sadiq IMO. I also hate the fact that we made reactive substitutions as opposed to proactive changes.

I was being flippant re Halliday mate but totally agree with you.

A few things are becoming clear after this match.

The attack is heavily reliant on Morelos.  We can probably manage ok with Lafferty but Sadiq can't play that role at all.

Coulibaly has put in a few underwhelming performances recently.  Starting to wonder if this is what we can expect from him.  A return to pre-injury form would make a big difference.

Flanagan is a good defender but looked like he doesn't have the pace to compete with some players.  I'm hoping for Barisic to return as he will offer more to the team overall.

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

I've not watched a replay yet but it looked like Sadiq dived from where I was sitting.

I have no idea why he dives in that situation.

To me it looked like he should have stayed up to score.

He dived mate. All he had to do was stay in his feet.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Excellent player that he can be, Morelos and his uncalled for yellow in the quarter-final has been costly IMO.

Quite.

Aberdeen would not have been able to compete with us if Morelos had been playing.

Just need to wait a while and get them at Ibrox.