Pretty much a carbon copy of Thursday.

Dominating the game and passing the ball well at times but don't look like scoring.

We really need a bit of inspiration and/or composure in the box.

I don't think I have seen so many cheaters in one match than this SHEEP team! diving about, fouling at every opportunity, and was Sadiq not  being held back when he ended up clashing with their keeper?.

We have bossed this match, but we really need to score, hopefully we up the tempo 2nd half

I hope the manager isn't afraid to change things today.

After a tough 90mins during the week, we'll likely start to tire as the game goes on so he has to freshen things up as soon as it happens.  We're asking a lot out of Kent and Candeias in particular.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

I hope the manager isn't afraid to change things today.

After a tough 90mins during the week, we'll likely start to tire as the game goes on so he has to freshen things up as soon as it happens.  We're asking a lot out of Kent and Candeias in particular.

Sadiq won't last 90 minutes.

Is there a 4th sub if extra time comes into play ?

I agree with what you guys are saying.  We've dominated this and must have had 70% possession.  Jack looks so comfortable and it's great to see him back in the team after injury.  I'm surprised a time how well Sadiq has played.  We need a goal and if we get one this could be an easy victory.  I'll be nervous until we do.  Having said that, some of the football we are playing here is excellent to watch.  It'd be even better when we are a goal up.

We have plenty good options on the bench, only one who comes to mind regarding goals is Middleton, then Grezda, so hopefully SG utilises his options, don't think there will be any changes at half time, unless injuries dictate? but we need to score here.

• Frankie changed the title to Aberdeen 0 - 0 Rangers