Wind Energy - not always what it seems

Here's the entire ScotNat message in a few lines, everything you'll ever need to know about Scottish nationalists ....

"They're aw oot to get us I tells ya. The English aristocracy, the bosses, the Saxon Alliance, the Toarees, Westmeenster, capitalist basturts everywhere, the landlords, Boris Johnson, the factors & their fucking sheep, the right wing media, the Israelis, Donald Trump, the English again, Brexiteers, Scoa'ush trai'urs, North Brits, landowners, unionists, anyone with more money than me, etc etc. ....... FREEEEDUMMM."

Edited by Bill

1 hour ago, StuGers said:

Yes, it goes both ways.

All the figures are fantastic and hypothetical but I beleive that if Scotland was to break away, the amount of money we generate would drop significantly and the amount of money needed to rebuild the ashes would be significant.

So you are admitting that the recent GERS report is hypothetical???

21 hours ago, Darthter said:

Obviously....coz that's where my figures came from.

Do they take into account loss of business as a result of Scotland self-immolating? Or the mass migration of people to the rest of the UK?

1 hour ago, StuGers said:

Do they take into account loss of business as a result of Scotland self-immolating? Or the mass migration of people to the rest of the UK?

You will need to check with the UK treasury - they're the ones that produce the report.  A report which many UK Nats use to support their claim that Scotland can't financially support itself.

1 hour ago, Darthter said:

You will need to check with the UK treasury - they're the ones that produce the report.  A report which many UK Nats use to support their claim that Scotland can't financially support itself.

Seriously ?  Again ?  After less than 24 hours of being warned about the use of BritNats (which is, and you know fine well, the same as UK Nat) you are back to using it.

Consider it a last warning or I'm giving you a short term ban.  You may not like that admin have asked you to use Nationalist or Unionist - but admin are the ones that control the forum policies.  You are, yet again, flagrantly ignoring it.

I do not want to ban you, so don't leave me without a choice.

6 minutes ago, craig said:

Seriously ?  Again ?  After less than 24 hours of being warned about the use of BritNats (which is, and you know fine well, the same as UK Nat) you are back to using it.

Consider it a last warning or I'm giving you a short term ban.  You may not like that admin have asked you to use Nationalist or Unionist - but admin are the ones that control the forum policies.  You are, yet again, flagrantly ignoring it.

I do not want to ban you, so don't leave me without a choice.

but no public warnings issued for any personal attacks or name calling.....and no explanation why someone defending/standing up for/being proud of the UK or British nation can't be called a nationalist???  Scottish nationalist however are fair game???

1 hour ago, Darthter said:

https://www2.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Economy/GERS

Check the above link (the Scottish Government website) and read who produces GERS.