Wind Energy - not always what it seems

14 minutes ago, Darthter said:

but no public warnings issued for any personal attacks or name calling.....and no explanation why someone defending/standing up for/being proud of the UK or British nation can't be called a nationalist???  Scottish nationalist however are fair game???

Where are these personal attacks and name-calling since you were warned last night ?  If you see them then report them - FFS, I have a day job too, I can't be patrolling all day because YOU have a stick up yer arse for being called a nationalist.

For clarity - Britain is NOT a nation, yet you continue to call it such.  It shows a lack of knowledge.  Frankie pretty clearly explained last night why Brit Nat didn't make sense, and it doesn't.  If you don't like it then fine - however, the forum admin have made the policy quite clear - continuing to defy the policy will result in you being banned.

It is nothing to do with Brit Nat vs Scot Nat - Scottish Nationalism is a thing, British Nationalism isn't.  Unionism is, however.  So call people unionist's rather than Brit Nats.  I would have thought an SNP supporter would actually be HAPPY to be called a Scot Nat, rather than offended by it.  But what the heck do I know.

What I DO know, is Frankie made it abundantly clear last night that the use of Brit Nat wouldn't be tolerated.  So either accept it and post without reference to it, or accept a ban for doing so or, alternatively, post on a forum that allows its use (the latter being my least preferable).

1 hour ago, Darthter said:

You will need to check with the UK treasury - they're the ones that produce the report.  A report which many UK Nats use to support their claim that Scotland can't financially support itself.

What’s a U.K. Nat? Never heard that one before.

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 14:09, Bill said:

Here's the entire ScotNat message in a few lines, everything you'll ever need to know about Scottish nationalists ....

"They're aw oot to get us I tells ya. The English aristocracy, the bosses, the Saxon Alliance, the Toarees, Westmeenster, capitalist basturts everywhere, the landlords, Boris Johnson, the factors & their fucking sheep, the right wing media, the Israelis, Donald Trump, the English again, Brexiteers, Scoa'ush trai'urs, North Brits, landowners, unionists, anyone with more money than me, etc etc. ....... FREEEEDUMMM."

The Scottish Cringe at its worst.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Explain, please, how I in, the rural north east of Scotland, am any less free than an inhabitant of Wisbech, Wallasey, Widnes or Wincanton. What have I been missing all these years?

Especially since you’re now virtually free of the SNP ?

14 hours ago, Darthter said:

I stand corrected....

Given that the report which (as you say) "many UK Nats use to support their claim that Scotland can't financially support itself" is produced by the Scottish Government, what's your take on the figures? Do they support the claim that Scotland can't financially support itself?

5 minutes ago, Thinker said:

Given that the report which (as you say) "many UK Nats use to support their claim that Scotland can't financially support itself" is produced by the Scottish Government, what's your take on the figures? Do they support the claim that Scotland can't financially support itself?

It'll soon be easier to list the countries that can financially support themselves.