Rangers 1 - 1 Kilmarnock

I would assume that Halliday will play DM of a back three, with Tav allowed to bomb forward. Coulibaly and Arfield further up field and the latter to join the attack too.

I can't understand why we don't untilize two strikers at home against such teams ...

In any case, if it ain't work, I really hope we throw subs in long before the 80th minute.

Edited by der Berliner

Power should already be sent off after less than 30 minutes.  Should have been booked for the 3rd foul he made, which was a blatant booking, and then should have seen another yellow for his foul on Tav.

That said, we still need to be better

If we want to win this we'll need to be the first Old Firm team to score more than one goal in Glasgow against Clarke's Kilmarnock.

This is his 6th match. Before tonight they'd conceded 3 goals in the 5 away games against us & them.