8 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Exactly what I said, he's a full blown riot waiting to happen. I'm now hoping we get a similar response to this from current and not former police chiefs.

There is no way to favourably spin his antagonistic antics. His agents spin of racism which even if it were true and which I would vehemently dispute  is still no excuse for someone in his position to be goading volatile crowds.

Ryan Jack gets far worse from sheep followers yet we see no such response from him and if we did they would be down on him like a ton of bricks. This latest incident should be the end of the line for Lennon and his goading of volatile crowds. 

Neil Lennon says he "may reconsider" his position as Hibernian boss after being struck with a coin during Wednesday's goalless Edinburgh derby.

Lennon believes he suffers anti-Catholic "racism" in Scotland and says there was an effigy outside Tynecastle depicting him being hanged.

So is THIS racism Neil?

JS99279794.jpg

The Northern Irishman was struck by the missile after celebrating a disallowed Hearts goal near the end of the match.

"I've thought about walking away when I was manager of Celtic," said Lennon.

"Again, with all the furore and the empty vessels talking after Wednesday - people spouting opinions and totally getting the wrong end of things, I may reconsider my position again.

"I had a career in England unblemished by this sort of stuff. I had two years at Bolton [as manager] - again, no abuse, no attacks, no suspensions or anything like that. And as soon as I've come back to Scotland it's started to rear its ugly head again."

Lennon suggested some observers had blamed him for "bringing it on myself" by "goading people", which he described as a "pretty poor" argument.

"You call it sectarianism here in Scotland, I call it racism," Lennon said. "If a black man is abused, you're not just abusing the colour of his skin - you're abusing his culture, heritage, his background.

"It's the exact same when I get called a ******, a pauper, a beggar, a ******. These people have a sense of entitlement, or a superiority complex, and all I do is stand up for myself.

Wonder where that type of 'mentality' stems from Neil?

river?height=400&version=2976980

"Pretty poor, all this, 'I was goading people, I brought it on myself'. There was an effigy outside Tynecastle saying, 'hang Neil Lennon', that was before the game.

"Did I bring that on myself? You're all saying no, because you're right-minded people, you're decent people. So this has got to stop. Everyone says I play the victim - I don't."

He added: "Hanging people is something the Ku Klux Klan did in the 60s to black people so maybe that's the mentality of people who want to write this stuff."

Isn't that the truth Neil

JS99279782.jpg

Lennon comments copied from https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46073396

Lennons recent record.

Killie v Hibs 3 match ban for conduct.

Rangers v Hibs 3 match ban for conduct.

Hibs v Morton 2 match ban for conduct.

Brondby v Hibs 4 match ban for conduct then extended by further 1 match ban again for conduct.

That's only within the last two years.

Obviously all down to sectarianism within Scottish footballing authorities and UEFA too. Everybody picks on poor old Lennon while he never puts a foot wrong to merit it.