Uncalled for booing

8 hours ago, Bill said:

You’re from Govan? My God, why didn’t you say so sooner? Hey guys, it’s OK, he’s from Govan.

Is it necessary to be a twat in every post you make and infest every thread with your bile? 

You probably wear it as a badge of honour. Weird

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

37 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Is it necessary to be a twat in every post you make and infest every thread with your bile? 

You probably wear it as a badge of honour. Weird

Are you still rushing to read my posts then? Weird.

Seriously, there's no need to be so use personal insults that you probably wouldn't use face to face. If you really get so upset by posts on a football forum, surely it would be better simply to ignore any posts you disagree with. It's nothing to me but there's a desperation about your posts recently that suggests a problem could be developing. Cheers.

Just now, Bill said:

Seriously, there's no need to be so use personal insults that you probably wouldn't use face to face. If you really get so upset by posts on a football forum, surely it would be better simply to ignore any posts you disagree with. It's nothing to me but there's a desperation about your posts recently that suggests a problem could be developing. Cheers.

vardagen-pot-with-lid__0416938_PE582513_

GUEST_9c701925-b70e-4efb-8820-000a9fb1d1

e91a3dcf-c15a-441a-b369-996922364cdc-pro

Just now, Bill said:

Believe me, no-one is rushing to read your posts Bill. If I could screen them I would.

With regards to being upset, don't flatter yourself. I'm more bemused why a grown man would insist on being the "smartest arse" on public football forum. These forums are probably the most balanced Rangers forums online and they are known for decent debate on all things Rangers and other topics. There are things that people agree on and things that people disagree on but it's always fair. I apologise to the Mods for using a personal insult but for you to be handing out sermons about personal insults is truly laughable.

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Believe me, no-one is rushing to read your posts Bill. If I could screen them I would.

With regards to being upset, don't flatter yourself. I'm more bemused why a grown man would insist on being the "smartest arse" on public football forum. These forums are probably the most balanced Rangers forums online and they are known for decent debate on all things Rangers and other topics. There are things that people agree on and things that people disagree on but it's always fair. I apologise to the Mods for using a personal insult but for you to be handing out sermons about personal insults is truly laughable.

Are you really saying you feel compelled to read my posts against your will? I'd no idea I had such a remarkable effect on people.  ?