Yet another attack by the Anti-Rangers Party (SNP)

This tweet from James Dornan. Where do Gernetters stand on SL? 

Good to see Ex-Labour MSP Graeme Pearson appear to support my plans for Strict Liability when referring to this disgusting attack. I hope James Kelly MSP is now coming round to this view too.

ItnDTgmI?format=jpg&name=orig

1 minute ago, buster. said:

SL would be a another step on Scottish Footballs road to self-destruction.

Yes I would agree. Fans would have tit for tat behaviour at each other’s grounds. I’m assuming SL is for the home club?

1 minute ago, BEARGER said:

Yes I would agree. Fans would have tit for tat behaviour at each other’s grounds. I’m assuming SL is for the home club?

Depends how it was to be set-up.

Doubt it will happen.

1 minute ago, Thinker said:

Given the current situation where incidents are either emphasised or down-played (by politicians and the media) depending on the club involved - what are the chances of SL being fairly enforced?

None

There would be two Strict Liabilities standards brought into legislation, the RSL, Rangers Strict Liability and the NSSL Not So  Strict Liability for every other club.  As there is in every other rule or law book in football, whether it be Refereeing, Compliance Officers or player registration. Rangers are treated to a different standard.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

1 minute ago, Bluedell said:

If our fans vote for these Rangers haters then they deserve to be attacked. It's  them that are putting these politicians in place and I'll continue to criticise them, particularly when they refuse to accept that there are major issues within the SNP when it comes to our club, refuse to condemn the attacks or just stick their heads in the sand. 

A lot of people don't prioritise football colours over other more fundamental issues wrt their own/family wellbeing or quallity of life.

However, it is pathetic that a politican is using football colours as a vehicle to troll/campaign/whatever and tends to suggest at the level of todays politican.

Two wrongs don't make a right.