Yet another attack by the Anti-Rangers Party (SNP)

2 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

We were astounded to find the local Mp, George Adam was refusing to add his name to supporting this particular cause. 

Did you ever get an explanation (genuine question)?

I wonder if the SNP's party leaders appreciate the strength of feeling towards some of their MSPs and other members.  If they don't, they are out of touch and that demonstrates poor leadership.  If they do acknowledge it, they've done nothing to create the perception that they want to do something about it.  Either way, they deserve a good hiding in the next elections.  I know of quite a few SNP voters that will now vote for an alternative because of their behaviour.  The funny thing is that it's the contradictions, double standards, and lies that's caused it.  The only problem for me is that some other useless clown of an MSP or councillor will take their place.  I'd like to change our political system to a dictatorship, with me as the dictator.  I'd certainly make some changes.  #VoteForGaffer

15 hours ago, aweebluesoandso said:

As usual with those repugnant republican types...

Most of the people of the world are republicans. The idea that people are repugnant because they don't want to be 'reigned over' by someone just because they are, or claim to be, the descendant of some ancient scummy war lord (no, they aren't really majestic).  Get a grip.

On 04/11/2018 at 10:05, Bluedell said:

If our fans vote for these Rangers haters then they deserve to be attacked. It's  them that are putting these politicians in place and I'll continue to criticise them, particularly when they refuse to accept that there are major issues within the SNP when it comes to our club, refuse to condemn the attacks or just stick their heads in the sand. 

A very interesting & rather worrying view point.....So you actually endorse SNP supporting Rangers fans being attacked????  by whom...other Rangers fans???

17 hours ago, Frankie said:

I've already politely asked you to desist from using that term. 

I won't ask again. 

Can I ask how using the term Brit Nat, is any different from using the term Scot Nat???

Considering the amount of personal abuse & name calling that us "Scot Nats" have had to endure, I find this rather confusing.  And lets not forget BlueDell's apparent endorsement of SNP supporting Gers fans being attacked (Post #18)

8 minutes ago, Darthter said:

Can I ask how using the term Brit Nat, is any different from using the term Scot Nat???

Considering the amount of personal abuse & name calling that us "Scot Nats" have had to endure, I find this rather confusing.  

You're not daft so don't act it.  Nationalist and Unionist are fairly obvious and common-place adjectives and fit the debate perfectly well.  Let's stick to them and keep it simple for the rest of us...

11 minutes ago, Darthter said:

And lets not forget BlueDell's apparent endorsement of SNP supporting Gers fans being attacked (Post #18)

As for this part of your post, BD was quite clearly meaning SNP supporting RFC fans should be criticised - not suggesting physical retribution or similar.

Just now, Frankie said:

You're not daft so don't act it.  Nationalist and Unionist are fairly obvious and common-place adjectives and fit the debate perfectly well.  Let's stick to them and keep it simple for the rest of us...

I disagree....

Brit Nat is every bit as accurate a description as Scot Nat - one promotes British Nationalism, the other Scottish Nationalism.  Wheres the problem???

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

As for this part of your post, BD was quite clearly meaning SNP supporting RFC fans should be criticised - not suggesting physical retribution or similar.

Again...I disagree.  I don't believe his intention was clear.  But then I'm clearly stupid (according to several regular posters).

If our fans vote for these Rangers haters then they deserve to be attacked. 

Take note of the full stop after the statement.  If I, or any other "Scot Nat" had posted a sentence like that we would have received a barrage of abuse.