[FT] Spartak 4 - 3 Rangers (Eremenko o.g. 5; Candeias 27; Middleton 42)

I think the word that sums up tonight for me is "naivety". We showed naivety after going ahead 3 times. We also showed naivety in our decision making on the ball (Ejaria for example ...). Our defending reeked of naivety. 

Outwith Mac in goal and Arfield, we are a pretty young side. We will get better.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

2 minutes ago, les186 said:

On that performance there is too many to cut.

Did you really expect to there and win this match? I never! I didn't think we would win, the best I thought was we could scrape a draw, and only if we played to our absolute best!.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Did you really expect to there and win this match? I never! I didn't think we would win, the best I thought was we could scrape a draw, and only if we played to our absolute best!.

After Ibrox, when we could/should have won, well.... ....yes. 

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

You're right. We cannot replace most of our team because they are not good enough at that level, but we could have been better organised.

Just now, Uilleam said:

After Ibrox, when we could/should have won, well.... ....yes. 

Ok! I never, we are a far better team than we were last year, and I believe SG is the man to get us back to the top given time, but if some fans are expecting to go to Moscow and win already then that must mean SG is on the right road.

Just now, ian1964 said:

Ok! I never, we are a far better team than we were last year, and I believe SG is the man to get us back to the top given time, but if some fans are expecting to go to Moscow and win already then that must mean SG is on the right road.

What is the point of sending a team to lose?