Mayhem in London ... who cares?

20 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Proactive - educate kids.

Reactive - give Police more power to stop and search and harsher sentences.

The good old liberal progressives prefer multiple stabbings and little girls all over the country being sexually assaulted to the horrors of 'racial profiling' though, so the reactive response will be pooh pah'd. 

Who is actually in charge and accountable ?

19 hours ago, StuGers said:

Going by the names involved, it seems to be a much higher problem with a certain section of London’s society.

London is a huge and densly populated cosmopolitan city, what exactly would you expect ?

When I was younger you used to have the beat coppers now they dont exist they knew the neds and could tober them up with a simple boot up the arse we have become a nation of softies and moaners the polis of my day would be on a charge every week in these days of snowflakes. 

3 hours ago, buster. said:

London is a huge and densly populated cosmopolitan city, what exactly would you expect ?

I would expect a few more Alf Higginses, one or two Jack Thatchetts and even a Nathan Mallerstein or Dermod Reilly.

i suppose the names of the stabbers would be more conclusive.

1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

I would expect a few more Alf Higginses, one or two Jack Thatchetts and even a Nathan Mallerstein or Dermod Reilly.

i suppose the names of the stabbers would be more conclusive.

But the snowflakes seem to have ruled from their seat of power and responsibility over the past few decades that the numbers of polis be cut so "names of stabbers" may not be available.

You'll tend to find that the kids who get involved in gang culture don't have much to lose.  

There are some genres of music, particularly in London, that actively encourage violence, gangs and crime, which doesn't help.  I wasn't surprised to see one of the stabbing victims was a 'drill' rapper.  

As for stop and search, it'd be a small price to pay to save a few lives.  

Given the apparent identity of many/most of the victims, together with what we already know about most of the perpetrators, I'm not sure I see a huge problem here. Clearly, the few actual doctors and engineers who come to this country don't go around stabbing people on the streets, so the routine attrition of violent black thugs and social misfits who play out their aggressive cultural identities must be a good thing.

Edited by Frankie
All for strong opinions but I think your final sentence is inappropriate so has been removed.