Celtic may turn down Ibrox tickets

This is simply yet another example of trying to create something out of nothing. Just as they continue to do with their demands for investigations into our UEFA participation prior to the 2012 season. Despite being repeatedly told there is nothing to investigate they can't/wont let it go.

As far as i'm aware the away support of all teams have had the same arrangements at Ibrox for over a decade and there have been no issues. They need to look closer to home for supporter safety issues. Five injured after 'crush' at Old Firm game

While we have been inconsistent to this point we have still turned in some impressive displays and there really is a tangible fear emanating from their hovel at this time. We need to continue winning till their visit then beat them to see an ever more visible terror come into view.  

As an aside I would have loved to have witnessed the frustration when some rogue raised their sectarian chanting.  What a wally. They're trying to focus on big bad Rangers and he chimes in with their own generally unspoken of behaviour issues.

Let's hope it's not counter productive if they have the broomloan and winning we have to listen to them but with all four sides full of bears and trailing and playing bad it will be awful. Really awful and the papes will have the last laugh .

15 minutes ago, compo said:

Let's hope it's not counter productive if they have the broomloan and winning we have to listen to them but with all four sides full of bears and trailing and playing bad it will be awful. Really awful and the papes will have the last laugh .

They also can't throw bombs down from the upper stand into the rangers supporters. If they try to throw things from the corner they will be easily seen on CCTV.

1 hour ago, compo said:

Losing is always awful but I see their absence as a reason to celebrate and when we win it will be the privilege of even more bears to enjoying first hand.

4 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

It must be easier for Plod having a lot less of them attend Ibrox?

I wouldn't bet on it. I imagine their ego will see them arrange some kind of event to grab the headlines and show they don't care. A Palestine Rally at Parkhead perhaps. Or a paedophiles' congress.