[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Livingston (Candeias 20', Morelos 83', Arfield 88')

40 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Good result and yahoos winning aside results elsewhere suited us. 

Yup, the points and form tally is beginning to reflect now. The title race is on! Its all about keeping it consistent now.

Pretty good performance all round.

The gap in quality, between Morelos and Lafferty, was very clear though when one replaced the other.

Should give Livingston some credit too.  Even when 3 behind they kept working hard.  This was a good win for us.

1 hour ago, cooponthewing said:

The result was much better than performance and Morelos was a gam changer. Glad he got booked as he now misses game v Dundee and not sheep, Hibs or mhanky mob.

It was hard work today but for me MOTM was Candeias. 

Good point about Alfie’s booking today. I never thought about it until you mentioned it, but wonder if that was intended (instructed by management) and therefore why he started on the bench. 

What a day. The table has completely changed in one day and it’s now looking  very good for us. 

Furthermore the run of fixtures coming up has looked pretty formidable with Hearts, Aberdeen and a Hibs double header in the space of a month but incredibly their form has turned at just the right time for us.

No excuses now, what a huge month we have ahead!

Apart from the last 15 minutes i thought we were poor today, we looked slow and pedestrian. The first goal was the only good thing up to Morelos coming on, Candeias flew on to the end of a lovely flighted ball into the box from Middleton, it was a cracking goal. Morelos was the spark that was missing for the most part of the game, we light up when he comes on, my worry is though a big engine requires more than just one spark plug.