[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Livingston (Candeias 20', Morelos 83', Arfield 88')

The home form is great, although going by last season we've yet to face our biggest tests in Celtic and Hibs.

Have to say I agree with some of the comments about our play being generally pretty pedestrian. We really struggle to pass the ball about and keep possession. I was watching for a while and I couldn't find a period of even about 20 seconds where we kept the ball. Something wasn't right with the team and that's why most players didn't impress.

But the impact of Morelos coming on was quite something to watch. He is really starting to justify the hype.

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Because thats where the ball was cleared from. 

The Livingston players didn't seem to be standing around ball watching. Shocking defending although I will say Halliday is the main culprit for not getting out.

3 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

The livingston players didnt win the header. 

So you win a header and stand still. That is a new one on me.  I was always told to move up and close down as quick as possible. We are not talking milliseconds here looking where the Livingston players are standing and the time for the ball to be headed away and come back. The fact that you seem to think that is normal defending is also worrying. It is also not the first time we have given away chances like that.