13 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I hope KT doesn't read this thread... :ninja: 

PS : Thanks for reminding me though... KT wanted for he and I to get together for drinks when I am home at Xmas - so I guess I should drop him a note to organize...…. :roflmao:

What do you think of this FS? To solve a problem you first have to admit there is a problem !!

Roberson on Ibrox Redevelopment and Project 2022:

SR: “We’re looking at better retail space, conference facilities and a museum. Hopefully in the next 12-18 months you’ll see a real upgrade to the facilities around the stadium, as well as facilities for disabled supporters which are currently not fit for purpose.“

#RangersAGM

9 hours ago, craig said:

I am sure I'm not the only one who has a serious man crush on Steven Gerrard.

I was encouraged to hear him say "I hope I stay here for a very long time"

I don't see him as the type of person who would say something like that if he didn't mean it.

2 hours ago, barca72 said:

What do you think of this FS? To solve a problem you first have to admit there is a problem !!

Roberson on Ibrox Redevelopment and Project 2022:

SR: “We’re looking at better retail space, conference facilities and a museum. Hopefully in the next 12-18 months you’ll see a real upgrade to the facilities around the stadium, as well as facilities for disabled supporters which are currently not fit for purpose.“

#RangersAGM

I was pleased to hear it mentioned, I'm quite hopeful that there is going to be a sea change in that regard. I've been informed the Board have been made aware that we need to address this issue.

If the truth be told the AGM was quite vanilla and boring but I mean that in the nicest possible way. There seems to be a sense of content and trust from the shareholders/fans towards the Board.

Makes you kind of nostalgic for the days of gazebos on the pitch and "I'm no a rat!"....:ph34r:

11 hours ago, forlanssister said:

If the truth be told the AGM was quite vanilla and boring but I mean that in the nicest possible way. There seems to be a sense of content and trust from the shareholders/fans towards the Board.

Makes you kind of nostalgic for the days of gazebos on the pitch and "I'm no a rat!"....:ph34r:

Nostalgic in a "never take me back there" kind of way :D