Dundee Utd being put to the sword ...

5 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I know it's the Championship, but I'd make a move for Shankland. He's scoring for fun.

Murmurs even in the summer said that he was at Auchenhowie for talks, with a view of signing him up and loaning him back to Ayr for the rest of the season. No idea how valid they were.

18 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

My mum is a Dundee United fan.

Any more of this nonsense and I'll be reporting you all to the SFA or Points Of View!

Our mum was a Sydney Devine fan but we never held that against her .

On 30/11/2018 at 22:11, 26th of foot said:

Only last week, after the Arabs had defeated the Wasps 4-2 on the night Scotland defeated Israel, both Alan Preston and Billy Dodds proclaimed Dundee United would go on to win the Championship. Robbie Neilson had sorted it out, united were in a false position, and Jum Spence could smile again.

Pumped 0-5 zip on your own midden, get it up you, and Jum can keep on keeping on, lovely.

I think it was a good appointment.

People need to be realistic though.

There is another team that is flying in the same division so finishing top is probably expecting too much.  The truth is that Dundee United should be very happy to get in to the playoffs given that they have had a managerial change during the season.

10 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

The truth is that Dundee United should be very happy to get in to the playoffs given that they have had a managerial change during the season.

Hope they don't even get that and never darken the SPL again.