[FT] Hearts 1 - 2 Rangers (Goldson 34; Morelos 41)

Well, we did it the hard way but that was a well deserved win.

We should really have been out of sight by the time Arfield was sent off but once again lots of credit to the players who never really looked like conceding after we got back into the game in the first half.

A fantastic three points and we must maintain this position through the rest of the year and beyond.

After Thursday another determined effort at the end, man how they fought to a man. Even might have snatched another goal. 

Lets say it plain and simple, yes, we probably have to beat the Scum for top spot at the end of the season a couple of times, but this is surely looking like a Rangers team now. Immensely proud of Gerrard and the lads!

What a truly strange game. We looked lacklustre for 30 mins and then controlled it after we scored our first. With a wee bit more quality, we could have (and should have) had more. Today was the best and worst of Morelos all in one game IMO. Scores the winner, runs his heart out but could have had 3/4 but made some poor decisions on the ball.

3 pts was a must, so job done. Well done Rangers

Just now, ian1964 said:

I don't think it was a red card, again! the ball was on the ground and Arfield played the ball

I agree with you @ian1964. I think the keeper had his hand on the top of the ball which isn't having full control of it and for me the ball was still moving too. Arfield for me is perfectly entitled to be going for that.