[FT] Hearts 1 - 2 Rangers (Goldson 34; Morelos 41)

28 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Did anybody notice -on BT Sport- Michael Stewart going all Alan Cumming at various moments during the coverage? "Christophe...Oh, Christophe..   Christophe....".   Are these fellows an item, or what? Not that it bothers me, but should a guy be asked to commentate on his spouse? 

I'm surprised the commentary team weren't wearing hearts tops!

49 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Did anybody notice -on BT Sport- Michael Stewart going all Alan Cumming at various moments during the coverage? "Christophe...Oh, Christophe..   Christophe....".   Are these fellows an item, or what? Not that it bothers me, but should a guy be asked to commentate on his spouse? 

There was an offside decision against Hearts in the first half where you could see on the cut of the grass that it was offside. All the commentators\Stewart said the linesman made a mistake that it was onside. A few minutes later Candeias was called offside wrongly imo( cut of the grass) and they were telling us that it was well offside.

17 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Just read SG on the Rangers site seems he has no quarrel with the Arfield incident and ordering off.

Neither have I. He could have taken the keepers head off.

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Is his neck made out of paper?

Maybe not but would you have liked to see someone sliding towards your face whilst on the ground,I don't think so!!!!!

Edited by MacK1950
spelling correction

Our manager is probably looking at the fixtures the player will miss/not miss, depending on an appeal.

I have no intention of arguing with Steven Gerrard but I have my own opinion on how football should be played, regardless.