Fury was out the ring for, what, 2 years or so. He did no training, no road work, no sparring, and let his weight balloon to 28 stones (now 18st 4lbs)

He had significant health and lifestyle issues during this period. 

His two fights on the comeback trail were against, basically, cannon fodder. 

Therefore there are questions over his general fitness/conditioning, and his ring rustiness. 

Many are suggesting that if the fight goes to 10, 11, 12, the more likely a Fury victory, which seems to be based on the assumption that the Champion is little more than a slugger with a devastating if somewhat wild punch. I suspect that this does Wilder a disservice, and may overrate Fury's general fitness. 

If Fury lasts until the stretch, we will see what affect  his sabbatical has really had. 

If we get the Fury who flummoxed, frustrated, ought thought and, in sum, out boxed Klitschko, it is game on, and he could win.

Betting wise, however, it is difficult to oppose Wilder. 

Boxing totally underwhelms me nowadays with all the false hype and publicity and too many bodies claiming world championships.

Maybe if we had true class performers like Ken Buchanan,Jim Watt,Barry McGuigan and of course Cassius Clay(Mohammed Ali) it might interest me again.

I agree, Mack.  It seems to resemble WWF/WCW or whatever they call that crap with men acting in swimming trunks these days.

Roy Jones Jr was the last boxer I enjoyed watching.

I watched one of the recent Fury fights and burst out laughing...he's like something out of a comedy film.

I suspect this could be as dull a fight as one could expect to see. One of those 'contests' where one of the two in this case Fury will be landing a jab here and there then just grabbing the opponent round the neck with the ref spending the fight trying to separate them. Semi wrestling match.

And anybody who gets as out of condition as Fury has been is no athlete.

At 33/1it was the best draw anyone had ever wagered on Fury I think took the first five rounds but the yank had the home judges on his side plus two knockdowns , I wonder what Wolder thought when fury rose in the last round from the canvas to win the round .