Liverpool v Everton

An absolute howler.  He comes across as an arrogant arsehole.  Couldn’t be happier.

what an absolute dolt.  The ball is clipping the bar and going over for a goal kick.... so let me just keep this in and gift them a goal.

just as well we have McGregor than that muppet.

Klopp charged with misconduct for his celebration. Compare what he did to the behaviour of Lennon and his crowd goading 'bit of fun' and 'just giving a bit back' which he expects to be excused as acceptable.

Klopp was in his home stadium, did not approach or gesture to opposition supporters or players. Ran to one of his own players and later apologised for his behaviour.

"I have to apologise because I didn't want to be disrespectful - but I couldn't stop myself.

"If I could describe how I felt when the goal went in, then I would have control over it. We don't want to look for excuses but that's how it is.

"The plan was not to run. When I chose to stop, I was close to Alisson. He was surprised."

Everton counterpart Marco Silva said he had no issue with Klopp's actions.

"I didn't see Klopp's reaction and if we scored that goal and had been so lucky I might have done the same," said the Portuguese.

"I didn't see any disrespect."