The Winter 2018/19 - Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

23 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Killie are now regretting not taking the offer of cash when it was there due to the bitterness and hatred of us on behalf of St Pats. They are trying to get some dosh from us taking him now.

Fuck them, give them nothing, we can wait till the summer.

My preference is to get all targets in as soon as possible and up to speed with our methods. We have a realistic chance of taking this title and a squad with as much depth as possible can only help.

Their barely concealed spitefulness gets up my nose too. But I don't want to be diminishing our chances of that longed for 55 and a crack at the CL group stages where tens of millions are up for grabs just to be as spiteful as they are.    

Bryson played for Clyde in the Roy Keane debut for Celtic.

Bryson played for Kilmarnock in the Robbie Keane debut for Celtic.

Co-incidence but the good stat is both Clyde and Kilmarnock won the matches.

Yahoos still obsessed with Rangers transfer dealing and accounts, obviously going bust any day now.

As long as they are available free or loan, they will be interested. 14M in debt at last “accounts” Defoe and Davis wages, Pena back. Has anyone asked where the money is coming from?? I’m sure the takeover panel will will have something to say soon enough.

Someone has to ask  "where the money is coming from??" I’m sure the takeover panel will will have something to say soon enough. ?

I'm entirely ignorant as to why someone has to ask about the financing of our transfer deals and puzzled as to what a takeover panel has to with it but then i'm pretty much entirely baffled by their obsession with another team that allegedly doesn't even have a history.

12 hours ago, DMAA said:

I don’t like the formation in general but it certainly fits our squad well now. All 2 up front options need to be looked at because a fully fit Defoe should be starting ahead of Candeias, Coulibaly, McCrorie etc. 

My only change would be Katic for Worrall; simply cannot understand why he slipped down the pecking order, unless it is because of injury.

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

My only change would be Katic for Worrall; simply cannot understand why he slipped down the pecking order, unless it is because of injury.

It was because he turned in performances my granny would have been ashamed of. He was given every chance, started well but couldn't or wouldn't sustain it. 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

It was because he turned in performances my granny would have been ashamed of. He was given every chance, started well but couldn't or wouldn't sustain it. 

But that was AFTER he was injured, no? He was o/s in Europe I felt. And apart from the OF game, Worrall has wobbled a bit.

Edited by alexscottislegend

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

My preference is to get all targets in as soon as possible and up to speed with our methods. We have a realistic chance of taking this title and a squad with as much depth as possible can only help.

Their barely concealed spitefulness gets up my nose too. But I don't want to be diminishing our chances of that longed for 55 and a crack at the CL group stages where tens of millions are up for grabs just to be as spiteful as they are.    

We don't need Jordan Jones - we have ample wingers right now.

Indeed, if he stays at Killie and continues to perform then he may hinder other teams, including Celtic.  Chances are Clarke won't play him against us due to the situation.