The Winter 2018/19 - Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

22 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I'm with Gonzo, get Katic back in, I'd much prefer to develop our own players than loan players, and CH isn't an area that we should be buggering about with. 

I like Katic too but it's such an important position that we can't afford to play anyone other than our strongest options there.  Katic obviously isn't it yet so I'd rather play someone else who is, and use Katic in games like Cowdenbeath to develop his attributes and confidence.

Snatched from FF

ID10

Little update & again take it or leave it
The club have told press no interest in Stewart, Dack, Morrison, Iraqi lad
There was no reply to questions on Shinnie, why I’m not exactly sure
Pena has not been released formally (someone on here mentioned it before)
Kamara deal close as reported this evening & by Doc last week, he’s an imminent arrival apparently (again not news but explains STV story)
Nothing on American lad at the moment
Now, the club has been known to play its cards close to its chest, they denied Flanagan for months so you can take it or leave it lads
Just passing it along
Appreciate it isn’t much but at least we aren’t discussing that lot (what has happened to this thread! )

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/hummel-transfer-centre-january-2019.60418/page-41

22 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Quite excited to see Kamara come in. His ability on the ball in the middle of the park will be very welcome. Shinnie apparently likely to join Wigan. I think on a free Shinnie would provide excellent cover at left back and centre mid  but I think we'd have moved by now and I'm not sure he'd be keen with how much abuse Jack has had from that lot.

The Daily Record have also linked us with 17 year old Partick Thistle attacking midfielder Aidan Fitzpatrick. By all accounts a hot prospect and Norwhich have apparently offered a 400k package for him. Not to stereotype but going by his name I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't interested in joining us.