The Winter 2018/19 - Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

10 minutes ago, pete said:

I can only say any info on here you and indeed Craig have given us recently has been kept private until it was common knowledge.

Absolutely - and the info I gave still hasn't been posted on here, because... well... you know if you read my post on the moderator forum :thup:

34 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

What? The chat (& it fucking pisses me off you can’t have a private conversation with someone without them fucking posting it) clearly is me responding saying I know nothing of this at all 

Yeah mate - poor show by Cwood - he tried to cover your name but it was easy to see.

10 minutes ago, craig said:

Absolutely appalling behavior !!!  Private conversations should remain that - they should NEVER be posted unless express permission given.

Sorry to hear that someone felt the need to do that Stevie - thankfully that type of stuff would never happen on Gersnet - and if it did it would be removed post-haste

I’m not happy at all about it, was a private whatsapp chat with someone I thought was a mate

I’m very guarded about who I speak too & this is why. I put wee bits up on here that I can, Defoe, Davis, Kamara etc & it’s been pretty good. Some won’t be but this sort of stuff just makes me extremely wary of sharing anything 

Not happy at all, infact I’m f*****g fuming 

14 minutes ago, craig said:

lol.  Not really transfer news bud so not that big of a deal :ninja:

If it was you finally coming out of the closet and declaring your undying love for KT .... I think someone already leaked that news a while ago mate.

As for Stevie's understandable anger, I find that watching the last old firm game's highlights helps a lot with anger issues.

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

If it was you finally coming out of the closet and declaring your undying love for KT .... I think someone already leaked that news a while ago mate.

Surely that's clear for all the world to see?

Sickening...

Well it’s been a very quiet couple of weeks since the early signings. Hoping for another few signings, I’d settle for hot prospects like the Thistle kid. @craig, have you seen or heard of him at all at youth level? I suppose he’s skipped most of it given he’s playing 1st team football at 17.